Earth Day Celebration
Saturday, April 23rd, 10am-3pm
Join us for our annual celebration of Earth Day and learn all about local sustainability efforts in the Sedona area. We will have vendors, games, tours, a rummage sale, raffle, food, and more.
- Try some delicious treats made on a solar cooker.
- Look at live snakes with a herpetologist and learn which snakes are poisonous.
- Get the inside scoop on local trails with a hiking expert.
- Check out our Recycled Runway fashion show at 1pm.
- Get a chair massage.
- Find out how to protect our dark skies with Keep Sedona Beautiful.
- Find some treasures at our Rummage Sale.
- Take a 30-minute organic gardening class at 11am.
- Learn about worm composting from Gardens for Humanity.
- Enjoy food from a pop up vegan cafe.
- Watch a magic show at 12pm.
- Win a prize from our huge raffle featuring prizes from restaurants, hotels, spas, and theme parks, and jewelry, wine, art, and more.
Interested in being a vendor at the Sustainability Fair? Willing to volunteer as a planner or on the day of the event? Want to model a creation in the Recycled Runway show? Please contact Jean at (928) 204-1185.